In this era of fashion and style, the crunch for ideal physic is increasing day by day but then it’s a challenge due to the increasing health issues and the eating habits. To help people to work on their demand Liposuction comes into role. Liposuction has captured a wide market that covers men as well as women. It’s though a painful process but in a very efficient way supports to fat loss. It is suggested that Liposuction Surgery Centre in Delhi is one of the most efficient centers.
Liposuction, or well known as lipo, is a fat reduction technique used in plastic surgery that breaks up into minute pieces and “sucks” fat from the body. It is often used on abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, upper and backs of the arms, calves, and back.
Prerequisites of health for Liposuction
To have liposuction you need to healthy because it addresses risks. So you must at least follow the mentioned requirements-
• Be within 30% of your ideal weight
• Have firm, elastic skin
• No smoke
The Best liposuction Surgeon will never suggest this treatment if one has health issues with blood flow or suffers from heart disease, diabetes, or a weak immune system.
Types of Liposuction
• Tumescent liposuction: A sterile solution is being injected into the excess fat accumulated area that needs to be lost. It contains salt water- along with lidocaine and epinephrine. This solution sucks fat with less blood loss and pain. This is a convenient way.
• Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction (UAL): To rupture the cell walls of the fat, sound waves energy is applied under the skin. The fat easily liquefies and is suctioned out.
• Laser listed liposuction or SmartLipo: To liquefy the fat a huge amount of energy is produced through laser.
Processes of Liposuction
1. PROCESS 1: Anesthesia- depending on the quantity of fat is to be removed and the kind of liposuction, the anesthesia provider would either be local or may require a general anesthetic (suggested by the surgeon), in whichever case the surgery will be done while you are senseless.
2. PROCESS 2: Suction Device: After the anesthesia, a suction device attached to a small, stainless steel instrument, Cannula- the procedure would be performed through small incisions (cuts). The Cannula is inserted into fat affected areas between skin and muscle, where excess fat is removed with either a suction pump or a large syringe. It leads to a smoother and improved body contour (shape).
The amount of fat to be removed from the body would decide the length of the procedure.
The end results usually take 6 months to 1 year, but most patients see the results within a month or two. Usually, by 3 weeks much of the swelling is subtle and most patients start looking much better than before the surgery. They are free to travel and wear whatever they feel like.
• The amount of fat that is danger free to extract is 5000 milliliters of that which is 11 pounds. But as a modern technique, to determine how much fat extraction is safe doctors could use a patient’s body mass index (BMI)
Risks accompanied due to Liposuction
The possible liposuction risks are:
• Complications from anesthesia
• Fluid accumulation (patches of fluids forming below the skin)
• Infections (strep, staph)
• Fat embolism (blocking blood flow due to broken fats piling up)
• Burns from instruments
• Uneven fat removal
• Reactions to lidocaine
• Change in skin sensation; numbness
• Damage to nerves, blood vessels, muscles, lungs, and abdominal organs
• Blood clots in veins that might effect if they travel to your lungs.
• Fat cells are removed permanently at liposuction surgery clinics through the best liposuction surgeon. But, weight can be regained, with new fat cells, which form fats abruptly in different parts of the body.
• A strict diet chart and exercise need to be followed to keep up to the new shape. Lean protein, fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low- fat dairy products need to be added to the diet chart.
Cost of Liposuction Treatment
The best liposuction surgery cost may range from 35k to 1.8 lacs. This may even rise above 2 Lacs. This cost would be reliable on various factors like the cost of anesthesia, the type of liposuction surgery used, the fat extracted and the surgeons operating charges.
The success of the surgery relies on the liposuction surgery clinics been chosen by you. It is highly recommended by the patients to visit the first Radiance Cosmedic Centre as a premier cosmetic and aesthetic center to have the best experience. Dr. Mayank Singh is well equipped and versed surgeon providing efficient and far better outcomes than any other clinics at Liposuction Surgery Centre in Delhi.